May 9, 2011

Water Detail Card

I thought I would show another card using a stamp by Ching-Chou Kuik since I love them so much. This one is called Autumn Falls. Coloured with copics and white gel pen for white of eyes.
For the card base I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the front. The card is actually bigger than the folder I used so I ran it through twice to cover the whole front. You can see the line a bit where the folder end met with the second embossing pass but I put the image over it and its not really noticeable.
I used Distress Inks to add some interest to the embossed card. If you go over the area lightly you will only add colour to the raised parts. I also didnt cover the entire thing, making some areas darker felt more like water to me.

Click to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails