May 16, 2011

Trying new things...

For this card I tried a couple new techniques to me.

On the cuttlebug folder I added antique linen distress ink to the back side. This gave the background colour, not the embossed dots. I used two copic markers to add random dots.

The stamped image was heat embossed with white powder which is also new for me. I went in with fine tip pens to add colour to the negative space in the image.

The background on the flower piece has distress ink in antique linen with some faded jeans around the edge. The scalloped circle also has faded jeans with some dots added with a white gel pen.

I dont have a lot of dies so I just cut a circle and went around it with my scallop scissors. Worked out pretty well I think.

Click to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails