May 23, 2011

Simple Cards

I love colouring stamped images with copics but often when I'm done I'm at a loss for how to put it into a card. I convinced myself that not all cards have to be busy or complicated so I tried a few simple cards.

I started with plain white cards and embossed each with a cuttlebug folder. I found a stamp and coloured it seperately then added it to the card with foam squares so it pops up a bit.

Click to view larger
For this card I added milled lavender distress ink to the embossed card. I used the same colour ink on the edges of the cut out stamp image to make it stand out a bit more. The stamped image was also heat embossed with black powder.



Click to view larger
On the second card I lightly went over the embossed dots with broken china distress ink, then went back with two copic markers to darken random dots. The distress ink was also used around the stamped image.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails