March 19, 2010

Photoshop Brushes to Enhance Cards

So you know I've already endorsed using digi-stamps for cards and now I have a similar idea!
I love photoshop and I've found there are free brushes to download all over the internet. If you're familiar with photoshop then you'll know you can take a basic black and white image and colour it however you choose. I thought I could stamp one of my decorative brushes in a new file, colour it, then print it and use it the same as a digi-stamp but it would already be coloured.

 



It turned out beautiful! I matted it on a dark blue paper then covered the front of the card with a patterned paper. I found another phrase I liked and added that as well... then went around the rectangle with the sparkle gel pen.



Websites with free photoshop brush downloads
Pixels & Ice Cream - lots of free brushes, patterns, layouts etc.
Obsidian Dawn - you can choose to download the photoshop brushes or the jpg version

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails