December 27, 2010

Last Christmas Card

I can't stop my obsession! I bought myself a cuttlebug and several embossing folders. The worst part (or the best!) is the $50 gift card to Michaels and $100 to spend on crafty stuff that I got for Christmas. In other words my obsession is being fueled by family and friends so I dont see it ending any time soon : )
Anyways, I ran out of time to post everything before Christmas so here is my last and one of my favorite cards for the holidays.

For this card I used some shimmery white paper and embossed it! Oh its fun, I wanted to just emboss paper all night when I got the cuttlebug home, hehe. The girl is from Whiff of Joy Stamps and coloured with copics. I cut out the music notes and popped them up with foam squares.

I layered the green ribbon on top of the silver one then added a bow made with the bow easy. Check out the video. I never used to add bows but this makes it so easy and they always look perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails