December 11, 2010

Shadow Box Card

I always like trying new things so I was excited to try making a shadow box card when I saw it. I like to watch videos on youtube when looking for new ideas. Over at Splitcoast Stampers she has so many videos! I got this idea there. I love how she shows you step by step how to make things and provides measurements along the way.

As I'm still working on my Christmas cards I decided to use this new type of card.
The stamp is once again from Whiff of Joy. The Merry Christmas is from a large stamp by Inkadinkado, here. I only wanted the words as the stamp is too big for this project, so I cut out only the words.
The paper is from a small pack from K&Company. It was on sale at Michaels and I love how its double sided so you always have two patterns that coordinate.

Coloured with copics which I have officially fallen in love with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails