October 27, 2010

Copic colouring

 I found a combination of colours over at Color Me Copic for blond hair that I really like and I checked out a few tutorials on colouring hair. There was a post on the different markers used for each hair colour that I found very helpful, you can check it out here. I grabbed a few images and practiced colouring hair.

I used E50, E53, and a little bit of E97.
I found that E97 was a bit orange and after these images found I liked E33 more for the third colour.


I used a silver gel pen for the bracelet to add a little glamour. I also used my glue pen to adhere black embossing powder for the sunglasses. It wasnt as smooth as I wanted but I'm still practicing.


I added a little sparkle with a gel pen on the jeans details and throughout the flowers in th basket.



I used a sparkle gel pen for some highlights on the wings. I added purple stickles with my finger to spread it out so it wasnt as concentrated in one area. I also tried outlining the image as I've seen others do using B00



Color Me Copic is a great site, I love the techniques!

And the stamps are from Whiff Of Joy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails