January 19, 2010

Wedding Binder Follow-up

I had a chance to cut some of the bride svg's I talked about here and tried them out for the cover of the wedding binder. I ended up going with the bride with flowers. I cut the words and dress/flowers with a shimmery white that I think adds that special touch. To coordinate with the background paper I used light purple for the base of the bride.

I cut this sillhouette in the shimmery paper as well. I matted it on light purple but felt it was missing something so I added velum under that too.

I think this image is beautiful as well but the other worked for the binder project. I'm sure I'll find another project to use this one on.. and as I'm sure you've figured out, her wedding colour is going to be purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails