January 4, 2010

Shooting Stars!

A while ago I found a phrase I thought would be cute to put on the wall of a childs room. For New Years I spent the evening with my best friend and her new family. Baby Lily (3 1/2months) needed some decorations in her room and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to use the phrase (Twink twinkle little star). And also a perfect excuse to use my new cricut expression!

The walls are greenish so we did the words in a dark blue and the stars yellow.. I'll post a pic soon if I can.
After applying the vinyl and admiring our work, my friend mentioned it would look nice with a shooting star as well. So of course I must get a shooting star for Lily! Today I searched for some inspiration and made a super cute design.
I'm still new at making svg images but thought I would share it.
If you use it for something I would love to see!



Shooting Star svg

Here is a single star incase you want to add a smaller one inside the big star.







**Feel free to use any of my files for your own personal use**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails