November 30, 2010

3D Christmas Card

This image is from Stampin' Up and coloured with copics. I like the scene and its somthing different, recently I have been doing images of little girls.
I stamped it twice so I could pop up some of the elements. While looking at the picture and trying to decide what I was going to have pop up I noticed there are so many layers of elements in this scene. I thought about doing the light, the wreath, the skis etc. I finally settled on (with advice from my boyfriend hehe) the tree and sled. The bow is slightly elevated but not as high as the others. The light looked flat so I added crystal effects to help it stand out. I added this to the snow on the tree and the metal part of the sled as well.
The idea for ripping the paper on the side came from the Stampin' Up catalogue.



Crystal effects on the light and tree.

Crystal effects on the sled metal and stickles on the ornaments.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails