December 5, 2009

First Time for Everything!

I have been looking at all these blogs where people share their talents and I thought I would jump in and give it a shot myself. I guess the saying "A jack of all trades; a master of none" would describe me perfectly. I am not really good at one particular thing. I enjoy baking, scrapbooking, stamping, and generally anything where I get to make something. I also like reading and may post about new books as well.

I got into reading blogs when I first went off work and was trying to fill my time. I wasnt aware of the whole internet world where bakers and crafters of all kinds share ideas and display their creations. In the last few months I have been lucky enough to stumble across many talented people and as intimidating as it is, thought I would put myself out there too.

Any and all comments will be appreciated as I am always looking to improve on and learn new things.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!!!! I as well just began my blog and so far I'm loving it. I will put you as one of my links.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails